1. The following General Terms and Conditions regulate the relationships between “FOX LASER” EOOD (referred to as “FoxLaser”), its customers with their assigned orders (referred to as “Customers”) and its partners (referred to as “Suppliers”), which supply materials, machinery, equipment and provide subcontracting.
2. These General Terms and Conditions reveal the contractual content of business relations between both FoxLaser and Customers, as well as FoxLaser and Suppliers, as long as they are not supplemented or amended by special provisions such as active special provisions, agreed upon specific orders, deliveries, activities, actions or agreements. The General Terms and Conditions are mandatory for both the Customers and the Suppliers as a set of rules and regulations, in order to ensure the proper business relationships between them and FoxLaser.
3. The legal force of the present General Terms and Conditions is not limited by time or in scope. They do not refer only to an individual order or a transaction, which can be provided by FoxLaser.
4. FoxLaser does not guarantee and is not responsible for any changes related to the legal regime of the order or transaction, nor for any circumstances that occurred due to reasons beyond its control.
1. All services provided by FoxLaser are calculated on the basis of the following factors: the current market value of the incorporated materials, the time necessary for the production of the order and the human resource used for the performance of the service.
2. Requests, orders or order confirmations should be delivered either electronically via e-mail (e-mails are present on the FoxLaser website) or in person at FoxLaser’s office on a standard order-acceptance form. All orders are considered as a concluded production contract. When the confirmation of the manufacturing order by the Customer is done on the phone, it is considered only a start for the provision of the materials on the given assignment. In order to truly begin the production process, an official written request should be submitted either electronically or in person.
3. A manufacturing order is considered accepted by Fox Laser through a written confirmation by e-mail and/or by sending an Invoice to the Customer. The Customer is obliged to guarantee that the e-mail address provided by him or her is correct so that e-mails sent from FoxLaser can be received. In particular, the Customer has to ensure that all e-mails sent by FoxLaser can be delivered also when SPAM filters are enabled.
4. FoxLaser proceeds to a detailed pricing only when all necessary technical information for the execution of the order is on its disposal: 3D models and assembled units generated and defined in a Sheet metal or a Weldment environment (*.sldprt, *.sldasm; *.stеp, *.iges); ); 2D CAD files (*.dxf, *.dwg) and vector drawings (CAD, *.pdf) must to be on part level with the relevant standards and tolerances; finishing operations; requirements for quality control by standards other than the work standards of FoxLaser, with specified important control sizes. The processing of assemlied DWG/DXF files and drawings in all other formats (including submitted only on paper) is calculated on the basis of the processing time and will be included in the offered price. The price proposal (or “offer”) is made up only after a submitted request by the Customer and the delivery of all necessary documents and relevant information regarding the order in the following manner:
4.1. For laser cutting, punching, bending, welding, mechanical processing, fasteners instalation, pressing, engraving/marking, and/or painting of sheet material.
4.1.1 General Conditions for standard calculations when the order is performed with FoxLaser’s materials:
126.96.36.199. In the calculation for cutting, where the usability is under a whole sheet, the minimum value of the material is taken, which is a multiple of the width of the sheet (у) and 1/4 of its length (x), or when the length of the workpiece commensurate with its length (x), a minimum of 1/2 of its width (y) is calculated. The time needed for machine setting and cutting of the workpiece/s is added to its value. The previous applies also to standard materials and to those materials that FoxLaser maintains in stock. In the need of purchasing a special material, the Customer pays 100% of its value, regardless of how much of the material is being used.
188.8.131.52. In the calculation for the bending of the sheet, the preparation time is taken into account (where the minimum is half an hour).
184.108.40.206. The calculation of powder painting is based either on the overall size or on an area basis, obtained through creating a 3D software drawing (where the minimum is 1 m2).
4.1.2. FoxLaser also performs orders with materials provided by the Customer. In such event, 20% additional time are added to the time for laser cutting, due to the necessary changes in the cutting conditions of the machines. The permissible merging in laser cutting with the Customer's material is up to 5% of the issue.
4.1.3. The Customer is aware and agrees that after the completion of the first order, FoxLaser reserves its right to post-calculate and correct the price in a future re-assignment. FoxLаser reserves its right to refuse an order with the customer’s material, if the supplied material does not meet FoxLaser requirements, which includes: abnormal deviation in the flatness of the material, as follows: DC01 - EN 10130/EN10131 FS; S235/355/420 – EN10025/EN10051 FS; DX51D+Z275 - EN 10346/EN10143 FS; DX51D+AZ (Galvalume) - EN10346/EN10143 FS; DX51D+ZM (Magnelis) - EN 10346/EN10143 FS; any violation on the face surface, including dents, scratches, corrosion, etc.
4.1.4. The Customer is aware and accepts that the process of setting the materials into the machines can leave traces and prints, which can be minimized as much as possible, but cannot be fully avoided. The bending press machine for example leaves marks on the materials on the line of bending. The protection of those marks/scratches is calculated separately and can be added to the offer.
4.2. For 2D/3D laser cutting of pipes and tubular profiles:
4.2.1. The Customer must define the type of laser cutting that will be applied – 2D or 3D and the precision of the products expected as an end result. FoxLaser is equipped with an active laser scan device that can correct inaccuracies. Each measurement by the device takes an average of 3 (three) seconds, that added to the total time for cutting. Depending on the profile type and the complexity of the detail, the time for the 3D cutting can be increased up to 7 times.
4.2.2. The Customer is aware and accepts that tightening (gripping) and bending of tubes and profiles leaves traces and prints, which can be minimized as much as possible, but cannot be fully avoided. The minimum amount of material required for the setup of the machine is 6 (six) meters per rod. The required quantity is specified according to the parameters in the application of the order.
4.2.3. The Customer is aware and accepts that in 2D cutting of tubular profiles, purely technologically, 150 mm (with 3D cutting – 320 mm) of the material is simply unusable due to the need of space for the grip of the profiles, which is set as a specific material loss during the production. The permissible merging in laser cutting with the Customer's material is up to 5% of the issue.
4.2.4. The Customer is aware and accepts that FoxLaser preforms cutting only when the whole profile lengths are submitted (minimum length is 2500 mm +150 mm (2D cutting) or +320 mm (3D cutting)).
4.2.5. The Customer is aware and accepts that the profiles are handled on both sides (start and end of the geometry of the detail).
4.2.6. The Customer is aware and accepts that the maximum size of a completed detail is 4500 mm.
4.2.7. The Customer is aware and accepts that the level of straightness of the tubular profiles has an impact on the accuracy of the measurements on the completed item.
4.2.8. The Customer is aware and accepts that after the completion of the first order, FoxLaser reserves the right to post-calculate and correct the price in a future re-assignment.
4.2.9. The Customer is aware and accepts that FoxLaser cannot be held responsible for any errors or insufficiencies in the documentation submitted by the Customer and that the correction/s will be strictly Customer expenses.
5. The standard deadline for creating an indicative offer by FoxLaser is 2 (two) business days. Depending on the volume of the order and the entirety of the information provided by the Customer, as well as in the case of absence of vector drawings, however, this period can increase up to 5-7 business days. (Vectorization of drawings done by FoxLaser is calculated based on time and is included in the price offer). Correction of omissions or errors in the models and drawings submitted by the Customer are calculated additionally, regardless of the stage of the execution of the order when the adjustment were made.
6. A concrete offer is created after the official confirmation of the assignment and it should be submitted within 5 business days.
7. Each offer is valid for 30 (thirty) days. The proposed manufacturing period is valid upon confirmation done within 2 (two) business days of its obtainment. That is also the amount of time that the requested materials are kept. The validity relates exclusively to the services of FoxLaser. If there are changes in the price of the material before the order is confirmed by the Customer, FoxLaser reserves the right to undertake price adjustments accordingly.
8. The time to perform a standard order is 10 business days. A standard order is considered to be the volume of work, for which no more than 2.5 tones of material and no more than 8-10 hours of cutting (laser cutting or punching) are needed. The time for larger orders is calculated on the basis of the current load and the planned production tasks. The same terms apply for complex orders, the time for which is determined individually depending on the complexity of the execution.
9. When possible, production orders are executed within 2 (two) business days, as long as they do not require the delivery of specialized material and their volume do not exceed 2 hours of cutting time. Upon delivery of non-standard materials, the deadline for the execution of the assignment begins on the day on which the material is delivered at the location of FoxLaser.
10. The execution of every order by FoxLaser is performed on the basis of a pre-specified technologically productive process. If during the course of execution, it is found out that it is impossible to finish the order, FoxLaser has the right to ask for a renegotiation of the contract price, due to the changes in technology or due to the additional costs for subcontracting. FoxLaser may also withdraw from the contract by handing over the details on the current stage of their completion and in return to receive only 90% of the agreed amount, however, still strictly related to the stage of completion of the details.
11. The Customer is aware and accepts that when making adjustments to the assignment submitted in writing on its behalf, after an already started order, its production is stopped at the stage in which it is located. The necessary changes to the production documentation are applied. Where possible, the workpieces produced so far are corrected. All costs incurred for the changes, as well as for already manufactured workpieces, which are impossible to correct, are at the expense of the Customer. The term of the order is extended by as many days as it has taken for the processing of the documentation and the workpieces.
12. Standard pricing and payment terms:
12.1.1. Minimum order value for the processing of sheet material – 60 BGN including VAT (includes pricing for NC programming).
12.1.2. Expenses for 3D modeling – 75,00BGN/hour, but not less than ½ hour.
12.1.3. Expenses for 2D modeling – 35,00BGN/hour, but not less than ½ hour.
12.1.4. Expenses for NC programming - 25,00 BGN/pcs (only for new parts). Not charged for orders over 500.00 BGN for laser cutting/punching of sheet material and for laser cutting of tubular profiles for over 1000.00 BGN.
12.1.5. FoxLaser prices are EXW (ex works). Packaging, transport, shipping and custom charges are charged separately. Transport оr other insurance may be concluded at the request of the Customer and at their expense.
12.2.1. Before starting an execution of an order for a new Customer, a 100% advance payment is required.
12.2.2. For orders for manufacturing of value under 300.00 BGN – 100% advance payment is required.
12.2.3. For orders for manufacturing of value over 300.00 BGN – 50% advance payment is required and 50% when it is ready for shipping.
12.3. Payment of an order is considered completed when FoxLaser's account is credited with the payment equivalent. In the event of late payment, under conditions of delayed payment, the Customer must pay a default interest on amount of 10% on an annual basis. In case of partial payment of overdue liabilities, the latter should be redeemed in the order of their occurrence.
12.4. For Customer orders that differ from standard ones, a separate contract order is concluded where all terms and conditions and methods of payment are negotiated.
12.5. Sample production (prototype products):
12.5.1. Laser cutting/punching of sheet material – a circulation price is calculated that is multiplied by three for the prototype production.
12.5.2. Laser cutting of pipes and tubular profiles – 250.00 BGN/hour.
12.6. In the event that for the performance of a certain assignment the manufacture or the purchase of a specialized non-standard instrument is necessary, the value of the latter is due 50% upon starting the order and 50% when it is ready for shipping. This provision is also applicable for the production of samples.
12.7. In the event that the Customer cancels the order unilaterally after the performance of the advance payment, but before the start of deliveries and production cycles, the Customer is entitled to receive back 50% of the amount paid. If the process of delivery or production has started, the Customer is due to pay all agreed amounts in the contract up to the stage of the detail manufacturing. All manufactured material or details is/are handed over to the Customer together with a Protocol of Delivery and Acceptance and an invoice.
12.8. In the event of impossibility to complete the order within the agreed term due to FoxLasers’s fault, FoxLaser is responsible to compensate at the rate of 0,1% per day, limited to 10% of the total order value. FoxLaser cannot be held responsible for the delay or non-performance of on order due to cases of force majeure circumstances, like delayed deliveries of raw materials, due to bad weather or severe accidents with the machines, related to the manufacturing of the specific order.
12.9. In case of unilateral withdrawal from the order by FoxLaser within 24 hours of the formal assignment, the Customer is entitled to receive back the advance payment when the termination is due to the inability of FoxLaser to execute the order during the production process.
12.10. Normally, the packaging is performed by FoxLaser pursuant to established standards in order to prevent any possible defects caused during the transportation of the goods. When possible, the goods are packaged on new euro pallets, the price of which is included in the price of the packaging. FoxLaser buys back euro pallets, if they are returned in the same condition.
12.11. Loading and unloading operations, when goods are dispatched or in reception of client material, are carried out with transport and storage equipment only in vehicles suitable for mechanized loading. The cost of the loading and unloading activities is included in the package price. Any manual loading is an obligation of the customer
12.12. Repackaging of goods that are ready to be dispatched to a customer, due to the dispatch of a transport that is inappropriate to the cargo gauge, is done only if the human resource is available and the time for additional work is paid at the amount of BGN 20 per hour per person.
12.13. FoxLaser stores the finished products without charging a storage fee within 3 (three) business days after sending the written notification to the customer that the order is ready for shipping. Every next day is charged at 0.25 €/m2 per pallet space or occupied area.
13. Reclamation of a released production must be submitted within 3 business days after its receival.
FoxLaser maintains materials in stock, for which you can find information on the website, after receiving access permission. FoxLaser can supply standard material of any type, size and thickness.
Standard materials, metal sheets and steel tubular profiles:
CARBON STEEL:DC01, S235JR, S355JR, S420MC,
GALVANISED STEEL – DX51D+Z275; DX51D+AZ; DX51D+ZM
STAINLESS STEEL: AISI 304,316L
ALUMINIUM: 1050, 5754, 6082, 7075
BRASS – 1/2H
1. Only approved according to ISO 9001:2015 companies are allowed as Suppliers of materials for the needs of FoxLaser.
2. For each delivery of materials FoxLaser requires a certificate 3.1 or at least 2.2 and a declaration of conformity with the European standards by the Supplier.
3. FoxLaser does not accept goods delivered in a package other than the original or such with packaging damage.
4. The metal sheets and the tubular profiles are accepted on the basis of issued documents, but when defects leading to an inability for a correct performance during the cutting are present, a reclamation to the Supplier is issued.
5. Each delivery from a Supplier must be accompanied by a quality control document, proving its correct implementation, and a delivery and acceptance protocol where the number of the FoxLaser order is indicated.
6. Any invoice issued to FoxLaser is paid after 30 days, unless another period is agreed upon.
7. Invoices to Suppliers are paid on the maturity date, but once a week – on Wednesday.
FoxLaser executes orders in accordance with the implemented quality standards: ISO 9001:2015; for linear deviations – ISO 2768-m; for powder coating – DIN EN ISO 2409, ASTM D 3002, ASTM D 3359, EN ISO 9227, EN ISO 6270-2 CH; for welded structures ISO 3834-2; for mechanical processing of the sheet material – ISO 13715.
For all unsettled issues by the present General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the current Bulgarian legislation shall apply.